The Governing Body
The Governing Body has a strategic role; its key functions are to:
- set the aims and objectives for the schools
- set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives
- set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives
- monitor and evaluate the progress the schools are making towards achievement of its aims and objectives
- be a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher (a critical friend)
The Headteacher is responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the school and the implementation of the strategic framework established by the Governing Body of the Nebula Federation.
Sue Hill Chair of governing body
Nebula Federation Governing Board - Committee Membership and Governors Other Responsibilities.
Governors' Declaration 2021/2022
Governors attendance at meetings 2020/2021